- · Determines annual region sales and margin plan by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results.
- · Establishes regional and national sales forcasts and objectives.
- · Projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product lines and customers.
- · Maintains inventory, product mix and selling price by keeping current with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors for each region.
- · Develops, implements, and executes regional and national growth plan.
- Analyzes, researches monthly sales and market trends, prepares and presents reports to management specific to product category.
- · Responsible for supporting category development needs of product specialists to enable implementation and execution of sales growth plans across organization.
- · Increases general field sales capabilities, through training, to sell category solutions to enhance customer value and accelerate revenue growth in each region.
- · Assists in maintaining region sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and evaluating employees, ensuring staff are competent to meet ongoing product technology and market requirements.
- · Understands customers and influencers within market and develops sales strategies to ensure the company is positioned as a category market leader.
- · Collaborates with supplier relations and regional management to ensure category supplier base is strategically aligned to meet regional and national market requirements.
- · Drives connectivity and collaboration with supplier relations, marketing, business development, and region teams fostering One WESCO synergistic relationships.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, appropriate supplier training, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- 5 years professional salesexperience in related industry.
- · 3 years supervision and management of programs and staff.
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- · Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- · Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and customer satisfaction evaluation.
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- · Strong time management skills.
- · Strong computer skills.