Netspend’s Commercial Prepaid team is looking to add several highly qualified and motivated sales professionals to the National Sales Team. The National Sales Manager is responsible for selling Netspend’s Commercial Prepaid suite of products and services to targeted business prospects, as well as business prospects referred by strategic referral partners. The success of this position is determined by contracts closed and resulting revenue generated. The accountability of this position is based on periodic updates in which the following are demonstrated related to the complex sales process - qualification and prioritization of opportunities, creation of preference with prospects, negotiation of favorable contracts, closure of sales, and strategic alignment with assigned referral partners. This position reports directly to the Director of National Sales.
Successful National Sales Managers will be able to outline, explain, and execute a repeatable sales process which will enable the National Sales Manager to quickly and consistently identify, qualify, and close new prospective clients. Ideal National Sales Manager candidates will have experience selling to “C” level executives and also demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to position solutions based on prospective client’s needs.
Successful National Sales Managers will have the following skills and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of threeyears’experienceselling to “C” level executive in the following industries:
- Restaurant Management
- Professional Employment Organizations
- Ability to quickly demonstrate a track record of strong revenue generation, as well as exceeding sales goals and quotas
- A proven track record of direct selling success
- Expert negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and a strong work ethic
- Excellent networking, communication, presentation and marketing skills
- Highly skilled in preparing written and oral presentations
- Sandler Sales Training or equivalent sales training is preferred.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws