SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with +3 years of experience in the solar space who can help us realize some of the significant growth of solar in the U.S.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Act as primary point of sales contact for new and existing solar racking customers who sell their product into the utility and commercial PV solar market.
· Develop and expand relationships with new and existing customers in solar racking.
· Manage day-to-day communications between customers, inside sales and engineering to manage orders, complete pricing and evaluate new products and pricing.
· Track metrics to evaluate customer needs and Arrow’s service performance.
· Solicit, receive, route and resolve customer feedback, concerns and issues.
· Facilitate product and services training with internal sales staff and engineers.
· Drive product/service improvements based on customer feedback and needs.
· Collect market intelligence to enhance customer relationships and service performance.
· Attend sales meetings and industry conferences.
· Maintain customer CRM.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· 3-5 years of demonstrated salesexperience in the solar racking space with OEM’s and/or EPC’s.
· Customer relationship experience with proven ability to expand existing relationships and establish new relationships.
· Metal, steel and or roll forming experience including press break (preferred).
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Self-motivated, energetic personality with exceptional telephone and selling skills.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, strong time management skills and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Strong desire to be a part of a rapidly growing company with career growth opportunities.
· Excellent attendance