Job Title: National Sales Manager
Salary: Up to $150k base, plus 10% base, car allowance($1168 per month)
Location: Home Office role!! Anywhere west of the Mississippi River(strong preference for CA, AZ, NV or UT)
National Sales Manager – Probiotics / Dietary and Supplemental industry
National Sales Manager will lead all sales functions in North America in order to maximize company revenue and profitability. This position is responsible for developing new accounts, sales strategies, identifying sales opportunities, as well as maintaining account relationships. National Sales Manager is responsible for leading, developing and evaluating all sales activity.
- Manages all sales activities in sales department, including; leading daily activities of sales department to ensure they align with the company' strategic goals, training of staff, establish performance goals for sales department
- Identify new customers and sales opportunities and initiates action plan(s) to approach and secure new business for the company
- Develop account sales strategy options, manage call rotation and execution;
- Responsible for monthly report defining activities for previous, current, and upcoming months
- Responsible for maximizing both company revenue and profitability.
- Responsible for Annual sales forecasting
- Responsible for expansion of Probiotics colleague relationships with customer contacts at the Executive, Marketing, Technical and Purchasing functions.
- Act as liaison with Production department, QA and Supply Chain on an as needed basis in order to address business and customer needs.
- Manage brokers and related activities
- Assist marketing to develop and monitor marketing programs with customers.
- Responsible for planning and execution of tradeshows and other marketing events.
- Support ongoing monitoring and collection of outstanding accounts receivables.
- Research market segments and potential customers
- This position is responsible for development / maintenance and reporting all relevant sales metrics as well as ongoing market conditions.
- Maintain complete and open lines of communication with other personnel, functions, or departments to facilitate operations and interaction in the organization.
- Keep supervisor informed of status and progress, ensuring that regular and periodic communication takes place.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and keeping abreast of industry trends and related compliance issues within the area of responsibilities.
- Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical standards in the work place, complying
- with company's policies and procedures.
- Fulfill mandatory training requirements applicable for department and job duties as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or Management.
- Management Support- Support "Vice President" as necessary.
- up to 70% domestic travel
BS Business / Related (MS Preferred)
5-8 years of experience with a proven track record in opening new business & building productive account relationships with Multi-level marketing & Brands organization/channel in the dietary supplement industry.
2 years with Contract Manufacturing industry (Opening new accounts preferred)
Knowledge and skilled with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) (Salesforce preferred)
Do you have a minimum 5 years experience with demonstrated sales successes inopen new business and building productive account relationships
- Must have experience in PROBIOTICS SALESy
- Minimum 2 years experience with Contract Manufacturing industry
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred