National Sales Manager - Food / Ingredient Manufacture
Are you passionate about developing new business, new markets and new channels to take a company to new levels of revenue and market share? This dynamic organic food manufacturer is searching for a motivated, results driven National Sales Manager to lead and achieve results.
- Demonstrate your boots on the ground aggressive business developer "hunter" experience for developing new business, new markets and new channels by creating demand, new relationships with key decision makers with networking, referrals, prospecting, cold calling, in-person meetings, effective presentations and meetings, successful close, collaboration with internal departments and supply chain and follow up to maintain highest customer satisfaction.
- Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommendations that incorporate customer needs, competitive pricing, trends, opportunities and business acumen.
- Create and execute strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed established revenue and profit goals.
- Understand and collaborate with top management and internal departments including marketing, supply chain, operations lending your expertise on new business development, pricing, messaging, trends and customer needs.
- Effective use of cutting edge technology, social media, KPI's and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports on forecasts, prospects, customers, and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and networking activities to create demand, increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads and referrals for new business opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years' successful new business development with measurable, aggressive results with organic food and ingredients with an understanding of this supply chain.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing revenue with new business, new markets and new channels using best practices, social media and use of latest technology.
- Independent yet collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.