The incumbent will lead the Regional Sales Managers to achieve quarterly order intake and revenue targets for a specific region of America. The position based in Whippany NJ, Dallas TX or Montreal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and implement the BAT Sales Strategic plan and oversee the sales operations functions of the organization to ensure achievement of revenue goals (retention and new business development).
- Establishes order intake and revenue objectives by planning, forecasting and developing annual quotas for the Regional Sale Managers, Sales Representatives ; linking these objectives to the Global Profit Plan (budget)
- Provide accurate and timely revenue and order intake forecasts for the BAT products and services
- Promote Revenue, Management and Pricing policies that leverage CAE's entire portfolio of products and services (solution selling)
- Motivate sales team members to achieve employee engagement and safety objectives
- Develop, lead and motivate a group of sales professionals and related support functions to responsible for selling the organization's or services.
- Provide leadership to drive maximum sales revenue and attain corporate objectives.
- Assign sales territories and set quotas for sales and account executives
- Determine adequate staffing levels, set consultant utilization and revenue metrics, and ensure targets are met
- Maintain retention of pre-existing business year over year, focus on maintaining and achieving an aggressive responsive attitude towards client requests to obtain maximum sales revenues and attain corporate objectives.
- Manage client expectation and client escalations, and negotiate resolution
- Work closely with other departments to ensure quality delivery and maximum client satisfaction that supports growth opportunities for both sales and professional services.
- Contribute to development of strategic and operational plan be representing the needs of customers, consumers, and the sales team.This can include working with the BAT team on various projects and strategic initiatives: bid books & investment decision process, BAT Elevation, FIIN, Project Globe, product management, etc
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree
- 8 to 12 years of minimum job-related experience
- Must have a proven ability to build, motivate and train a successful team
- Must be able to work in a culturally diverse group
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to be adaptable and flexible with the ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated problem solving skill set and the willingness to initiate, lead and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Must possess a goal driven attitude with proven results