The National Sales Executive secures external Credit, and Debit Card processing business for PSCU. You will target new opportunities using industry knowledge and understanding competitive landscape while maintaining a high level of quality sales process and positive corporate image with prospective and existing member credit unions. Will assist VP, Sales with forecasting revenue from all new business sales. This is a remote position will cover all states.
- Develop external business nationally by promoting our Credit, Debit and ATM product lines within assigned territory
- Create and manage sales pipeline by exercising weekly structured calling campaign and timely following up on lead referrals and RFPs
- Participate in regional sales activities to include nationally coordinated sales campaigns
- Create and present formal proposals that include a detailed pricing analysis and incentive package; present on-site at prospective credit union PSCU-FS value proposition
- Establish and maintain effective communication with prospective credit unions through appropriate contact channels; identify challenges throughout sales process that need to be overcome in order to successfully execute a commitment
- Maintain effective working relationships within credit union industry by initiating or responding to invitations to serve as guest speaker, participate in educational projects, and attend state league meetings
- Ensure smooth and efficient hand-off process of committed credit union to respective Account Executive who will maintain relationship
- Achieve year-end revenue target established at beginning of fiscal year
- Stay informed on industry trends, changes in industry regulations and competitive landscape
- Engage subject matter experts when necessary to assist in the sales process
- Experience: Five (5)+ years external sales/business development experience in financial services/payments industry is required.
- Cold calling, product training and demonstration experiencerequired.
- Financial services industry experiencerequired. (Credit/ Debit Card / payments processing).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats. and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong cold calling skills and have the ability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of company and credit union personnel.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software applications.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate strong reasoning and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.