Industry: Medical Devices & Diagnostics•
11 - 15 years
Posted 382 days agoby Tom Lapas
National Sales Director
Lead Medical Device Sales for a European Company that is growing from 50 countries Worldwide to the United States! Our client, a $20 million division of a $1 billion parent company is thriving to be a full line colon and rectal company by bringing their proven innovative products to the $100+ million marketplace. You will be the sales leader shaping the go-to market strategy and will have a significant impact managing the distributionchannel.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
· The scope of the role is to build a successful medical device business which includes management of sales efforts and revenue contributions via 4 direct reps, 5 independent sales representatives and 3 rep groups (about 16 reps) in the United States to the physician office and hospital marketplace
· The focus is on sales leadership, increasing market penetration and product usage, channel strategy, compensation planning, and implementing effective metrics and reporting
· Recruit, lead, develop, and retain a high performance direct and independent sales team driving relentless focus on core business development activities that lead to growth and market expansion
· Proactively identify changes in healthcare, stay abreast of domestic regulatory issues (CPT, FDA, etc.) and communicate and coordinate with the Global Director of Sales at the Italian headquarters to modify strategies and tactics accordingly
· Nationwide and some international travel, spending approximately 65% of time in the field with sales personnel
· Develop plans to ensure successful introduction of new products and broader adoption of existing products throughout the United States
Benefits & Incentives:
• Generous salary plus a bonus program
• Automotive allowance, travel expenses, entertainment budget, all mobile and laptop.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability, 401K, 3 weeks’ vacation