As a Sales Director for Government Markets, you will be responsible for selling the Company's products and services to potential Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and other government targets. The Company's services include provider network access, provider network builds, and payment integrity solutions. The Sales Director will be responsible for achieving an annual sales target in support of the Company's revenue goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop and implement sales plan in support of achieving the revenue target for the government markets segment.
- Achieve annual sales target.
- Support key sales efforts in the government markets via subject matter expertise and delivery of "Value Modeling" for targeted prospects.
- Facilitate the sales process and present value propositions to Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and other government entities.
- Target and prioritize key government prospects.
- Coordinate with finance, marketing, operations, and technology to ensure delivery of subject matter expertise as needed in support of the sales process.
- Assist with the development of sales collateral, including PowerPoint presentations, marketing slicks, and other supporting sales materials.
- Act with a sense of urgency and ownership in executing sales plans.
- Collaborate with other market segments in order to coordinate sales efforts to existing clients.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Sales Director for Government Markets, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong decision-making, sales, account management, presentation, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, and negotiating skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of clients.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling products/services into Medicare Advantage and/or Medicaid plans
- Payment integrity or provider network sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Motivated team-player with proven ability to multitask and take necessary risks to achieve rapid growth
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Working knowledge and understanding of government healthcare related business and associated state/federal regulations
- Ability to identify, target, and prioritize optimal health plans/organizations that align with our solutions
- Understands the competitive landscape in Medicare Advantage and Medicaid provider network services, payment integrity
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of sales success
- Possess Medicare Advantage and Medicaid plans C-Suite executive relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Knowledge of claims workflows, electronic commerce, financials aspects of the healthcare delivery system, and dynamics between payers and providers
- Ability to collaboratively and consultatively work with internal and external stakeholders to drive sales to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Ability to develop targeted business proposals and see the sales process through in a timely manner
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Up to 40% trave