Carrot is currently seeking an entrepreneurial enterprise sales professional who possesses a deep understanding of the digital health market and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets with a solution based sales approach..This position will report to the SVP of Sales and will build commercial relationships primarily with enterprise self-insured employers, hospitals, and employer benefits consultants The National Sales Director is a quota carrying rep responsible for the full sales cycle. The National Sales Director will also be accountable for the forecasting of and regular reporting on his/her sales pipeline - The ideal candidate will possess the determination and flexibility to leverage resources to achieve key milestones and deliver on annual goals.
What you will be doing
- Partner with SVP of Sales and Marketing to build demand for and identify leads.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and develop strategies for improvement
- Prepare monthly sales reporting that reflects activity, conversion rates, and accurate forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new opportunities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Communicate with marketing, client success, product, and technology as necessary to ensure partnership and buy in when bringing clients through contracting.
- Live and breath the PIvot product and demonstrate a firm grasp of clinical trial publications, new marketing, reporting, and integration of the Pivot program to ensure compelling prospect meetings and move deals forward in the pipeline.
- Leverage personal connections with benefit leaders and consultants to identify and accelerate opportunities.
- Negotiate and close client opportunities that meet the needs of Carrot’s long-term success. Initiate sales negotiations, prepare and execute close strategies for each opportunity
- Achieve assigned targets, including those targeting activities, leads, forecasting accuracy, and sales objectives (estimated value and contract completion)
- Collaborate with Carrot resources in developing sales proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Provide high quality market feedback on competitive activity, pricing, and other industry trends.
- Embrace and embody company values.
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years' of experience in a sales/commercial/business function.
- Proven track record of success in digital health and a passion for helping tobacco users
- Demonstrated success with large employees benefits sales of innovative products and/or solutions.
- Well-versed in the strategy, negotiation, and alliance management activities necessary for developing and supporting sales channels.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges.
- Embrace CRM usage to improve lead tracking, close rates and seamless customer experience.
- Ability to be hands on as well as be strategic.