Seeking a key sales leader to help expand our Technology Transformation Practice. The sales professional in this position will be a core member of our national sales team and will be chartered with assisting in strategically building our client base across their assigned industry and region, as well as expanding our relationship with key Alliance vendors including Oracle, Workday, Infor, OneStream, Coupa, etc. Our National Sales Director will have a proven ability to initiate new relationships and leverage existing relationships with key business and IT senior-level decision makers at target accounts. This is a “hunter” role, which includes a deep understanding of prospecting, qualifying, and building relationships in an executive-level, complex sales environment.
The successful consulting sales professional should also have an established network of relationships within the Oracle/Infor/Workday sales organization and/or additional leading Enterprise software vendors. The role will require an ability to analyze customers’ business and technical environment to identify viable opportunities, then engage the appropriate team once opportunities are qualified. An ability to be a key player with the team, developing creative solutions to client issues and to assist in developing responses to client requirements is preferred.
All applicants must have a demonstrated record of accomplishments in successfully meeting and/or exceeding sales goals especially in a team based, complex selling environment.
- The applicant MUST have a strong record of success in Consulting and/or Professional services sales
- Success selling ERP, HCM, SCM and/or EPM/CPM related services to the enterprise at the $300 Million to Fortune 1000 revenue levels
- Well networked in the Oracle/Infor/Workday ecosystem
- Lead Generation - Ability to source, identify and qualify leads
- Proven ability to articulate how current technologies are deployed to solve business challenges
- Proven track record of solution based selling services at the CXO, EVP, SVP level inside large and mid-sized corporations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of multiple industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to collaborate in a team environment
- Demonstrated self-motivated, strong work ethic, proactive nature
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding services quota
- Ability to use various software programs to produce proposals, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, etc. (Siebel, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or related discipline
- Direct experience selling Infor related services
- Immediate or near term ability to connect with regional client base
- Relationships with Oracle/Infor/Workday sales and management field teams
- Minimum ten years senior level sales experience in a business-to-business or service industry
- Ability to develop long-standing relationships that lead to a premier positioning of our company within a client organization
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and drive successful marketing strategies and plans
- Experience identifying and developing business opportunities within client organizations
- Consistently promotes and contributes to an effective team environment
- Readiness to travel.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States, position is not eligible for employer sponsorship
- English: Fluent spoken and written communications skills
- Able to apply creative solutions to solve client problems
- Extremely analytical with strong business sense
- Prior consulting industry experience or prior experience in an internal consulting role
- Strong knowledge of MS (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with a CRM system (MS Dynamics)
Req ID: VS049888