Agfa HealthCare is looking for a National Sales Director to join its team in Florida
Reporting to the SE Regional VP of sales, this individual will work with the executive and regional sales teams to manage a large National and Regional health system that represents strategic opportunities for growth for the company, by formulating and executing solutions sales strategies. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining executive-level (CMOs, CMIOs, CIOs, etc.) relationships and leveraging them to sell existing offerings, while laying groundwork for the sale of future products, solutions and services. This position will also manage the existing healthcare customer sites in the state of Florida, evolve and execute growth strategies specific to these accounts
- Collaboration, Team Selling and Individual Sales leadership experience and success.
- Secure major new business and manage the existing national account in the dedicated market.
- Participate in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis.
- Develop and implement national and regional sales account strategies in cooperation with the regional field sales team to meet financial objectives.
- Provide market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in healthcare
- Responsible for complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and closes sales deals
- Directly manage a large, high-profile customer/prospect account on a national and regional level.
- Develop new contract opportunities with the large national account.
- Maintain regular communications and meetings with all internal identified representatives (both executive and field) to keep them abreast of Agfa HealthCare’s capabilities and programs
- Responsible for staying abreast with trends in Healthcare technology and economic trends in the industry
- Stay abreast with trends in all Industry Practices
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare science, marketing, business, or computer science/engineering required; Master's Degree is desired.
- 10+ years of experience in sales in the information technology products and services
- Proven record of sales success in a healthcare
- 10+ years of large enterprise contract sales, including IDN’s and GPOs
- Demonstrated experienceworking with and understanding of Regional Supply Networks and aggregation groups
- Established network of industry contacts – regional healthcare systems large national health systems, IDNs and GPOs
- Demonstrated ability to drive accurate forecasting and business growth through programs and campaigns
- Experience reviewing and negotiating complex contracts and pricing agreements
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Strong understanding of sales processes methodologies such as Miller Heiman and or Challenger
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability