This position provides Leadership and Support for the Region Indirect Channel. Providing support for onboarding of Indirect Sales Managers, Indirect Account Executives, and National Account Managers. Partners with the indirect team to provide support of the national retail locations. The Training can be 2 people to 2000 people. The name of the game is excitement, engagement, and knowledge! Can you motivate others into action? Can you bleed yellow and want the people who sell wireless in the stores to do the same, then this is the position for you!
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience developing instructional materials and specialized training
- Three years experience with project management and project implementation
- Creative, fun and ready to Ignite the sales teams into action
- Ability to look for creative solutions and work independently
- Five years’ experience delivering classroom training in various modalities
- Five years’ experience partnering with development team on developing instructional materials and specialized training
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete HPT process to ROI
- Leadership & Management experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Consumer Sales and Retail selling environment
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to multitask and create plans in a fast paced ever changing environment