As a National Partner Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage ongoing relationships with assigned partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
- Work closely with Regional Partner Managers to ensure partner sales coverage
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on NICE inContact product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional partner managers
- Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
- Maintain executive relationships with partner
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 6+ years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
- Prior experience in Channel Sales preferred.