Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the bestexperiencefor our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about helping field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Splunk to the next level and redefine the way we do business? If you answered yes to these questions then Splunk might be the place for you! We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, National Partner/Channel Sales Professional to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new National Partners.
You will work closely with our National Resellers: Presidio and Worldwide Technology (WWT) and sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Technical Consultants and Geo Sales Reps) promoting collaborative selling to enterprise accounts. You will meet and exceed set quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement You will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for Presidio and WWT
- Aggressively work to improve the regions partner total sales potential through various practices and creative training events
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the Salesforce automation tool.
- Stay ahead of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations and conduct contract negotiations.
- Define and execute partner GTM plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
- Travel as required; provide training and support partners making joint sales calls and closing deals.
- You have at least 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security software solutions etc.) to medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Reputation of success and you are known for building relationships with various National Partners (including Presidio or WWT or similar partners)
- You have a positive presence in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, high growth, fast-paced environment
- Equivalent software industry experience in IT systems, security, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience