Enterprise EyeQ (EEQ), an extension of aM’s Market EyeQ (MEQ) sales platform, is the outcome of the strategic combination of Mastermind and IHS Markit automotive. MEQ is a comprehensive sales platform that lets our dealer partners identify, communicate with, and close every potential buyer in our dealer partner’s market.
What we need help with
We are looking for a seasoned National OEM Account Manager to develop, orchestrate and deliver go-to-market program strategies that will increase adoption of EEQ & MEQ.
At automotiveMastermind (aM) our most strategic alliance partners are the automotive manufacturers OEMs themselves both at the corporate level and at the region level. This highly visible role will work with the aM executive team and OEM to build partnership, strengthen our value proposition, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities. He/she will develop Mastermind presence and brand awareness within assigned OEMs and ensure high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales and onboarding process.
IHS Markit and automotiveMastermind is looking for an experienced OEM account manager and business development leader to contribute to the revenue, margins and growth of OEM business. This position will have full relationship management responsibility for designated OEMs which are assigned by headquarter location. This person is required to have an in-depth understanding of the OEM's business, goals, strategies, industry trends and direction and how they map to IHS Markit & automotiveMastermind products and solutions. This role will be responsible for defining overall strategy, collaborating on marketing integrations, demonstrating continuous value of our EEQ & MEQ Sales and Marketing platform. Cultivating established relationships with OEM senior leadership will be critical.
- Identify, form, and maintain senior level relationships with key decision makers at the OEM headquarters.
- Collaborate, consult, and influence senior level contacts on our ability to support their sales and loyalty targets
- Drive both new and existing account revenue growth for automotiveMastermind through passionate advocacy of EEQ & MEQ value proposition.
- Collaborate cross functionally with peers and colleagues to share best-practices and to ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in marketing, product, operational and financial decision-making processes.
- Create and present new business opportunities to drive growth for the IHS Markit and OEM partnership.
- Develop, orchestrate and deliver go-to-market program strategies that will increase adoption of EEQ & MEQ.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business objectives in order to appropriately advocate for EEQ’ s integrated OEM-customized solution.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the success of EEQ and work cross-functionally to identify issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Work collaboratively with OEM partners to ensure we are supporting key business goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular OEM stakeholder meetings to review performance and discuss opportunities to further leverage EEQ & MEQ to support OEM sales and marketing plans.
- Collaborates with the automotiveMastermind & IHS Markit OEM account team to ensure transparency and collaboration on OEM national and regional efforts
- Liaise with automotiveMastermind’ s Predictive Marketing team to ensure customized incentives are accurately included in customer mailers.
- Work with business leaders to use customer feedback and analytical insights in the formation of new products/solutions.
- Delivering revenue objectives associated with EEQ & MEQ sales and retention.
- Promote EEQ and MEQ adoption with OEM accounts.
- Product technology expertise with ability to demo both EEQ and MEQ products for prospective clients.
- Oversee OEM product and technical integration after the sale.
- Oversee OEM process integration after the sale.
- Support dealer roll-out process working closely with OEM.
- Support product pilot phase working closely with OEM partner on pilot scope, requirements and launch.
- Daily management of terms and conditions of OEM contract.
- Embrace a high level of autonomy and accountability.
- Develops, tracks, and reports business management statistics as well as OEM key performance indicators.
- Understand and utilize strategic selling process
- Responsible for developing and maintaining account plans for assigned accounts.
- Develops and executes strategic business plans by OEM based on the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Understand both internal and external market dynamics affecting performance of each individual OEM.
- Understand the competitive landscape and assess strategic opportunities in order to support new product development by providing feedback to Product Managers regarding customer needs, market dynamics and competitive assessments.
- Keeps current with product, industry, and competitive knowledge.
- Provides input on new product development projects (voice of the customer).
- Able to clearly articulate the IHSM & aM value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required in sales, marketing, or business field with at least ten years business-to-business direct consultative selling experience, account management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of OEM experience.
- Able to travel up to 60-80% of the time, inclusive of nation-wide travel.
- Must be local to assigned OEM headquarters.
- Extensive and progressive experience in software Sales, or with automotive OEMs.
- Proven track record.
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- This role will manage multiple OEM relationships simultaneously and requires superior time management, organizational skills, ability to work in highly matrixed role and full accountability for OEM engagement and revenue goals.
- C-suite relationship engagement and management.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently (and with a team), able to operate in a less/unstructured role and manage own day-to-day activities.
- Great at execution: data and results driven, detail oriented, organized self-starter.
- Proven track record to achieve sales targets, conquest new business, sell broad-based solutions and is proficient at solutions selling techniques.
- Proven ability to take on leadership initiatives and be a change agent.
- History of developing and executing partner Go-to-market plans.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic sell with and through relationships.
- Proficient level understanding of value proposition and sales process.
- Proactively solicits feedback, asks questions, and resolves issues in a non-confrontational way.
- Demonstrated ability to develop customer relationships.
- Thinks quickly, works fast, and embraces change.