Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
The primary responsibility of the National Marketing Manager is to support the host team and oversee the administrative aspects of daily operations and telemarketing. All duties performed in accordance with the departmental policies, practices, and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the company Mission Statement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Manage and develop a comprehensive telemarketing strategy which includes outbound phone calls and utilizing CRM to drive results.
- Responsible for creating a “sales” oriented culture and environment that promotes increasing customer trips and driving VIP gross gaming revenues, teamwork, and unparalleled customer service and relationship building with our VIP and hosted customer segments.
- Manage diverse sales force with the goal of motivating, inspiring, leading and developing the best casino hosts, who are driven to provide the best customer service and build the best relationships with our VIP and hosted level customers.
- Ensure performance standards are achieved with regards to operating procedures, internal audits, regulatory compliance, and budgeted expenses.
- Oversee achievement of performance targets and budgeted goals
- Manage the telemarketing operation including but not limited to monitor the quality and progress of all daily activities.
- Closely track, monitor, and analyze performance of all telemarketing programs
- Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, coaching and counseling Casino Hosts, Executive Hosts & Marketing Executives to ensure they achieve their potential.
- Work closely with the Casino Marketing leadership to provide consistent feedback regarding required skills and performance to the staff
- Oversee the implementation and execution of CRM program as it relates to Player Development. Ensure the team is properly and fully utilizing the contact management and telemarketing tools to drive customer trips and gross gaming revenues from the VIP and hosted business channels.
- Respond to and effectively resolve to escalated customer disputes and complaints
- Ensure team adheres to established confidentiality practices by protecting pertinent casino/business information, privacy of all guests, and screening/limiting requests for information about such guests in accordance with MGM Resorts policies.
- Responsible for the recruitment of new casino hosts as the business dictates, and to ensure all new hires have the requisite training and tools in a timely fashion to ensure each new sales associate is positioned for success.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Perform any other job-related duties or projects as assign by Casino Marketing leadership
- Casino Hosts
- Executive Hosts
- Marketing Executives
- Bachelordegree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum five (5) years of gaming industry experiencerequired or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Effectively communicate in English, both written and oral forms
- Previous experience working in similar resort setting
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral forms
- Must possess excellent communication skills, particularly those skills needed to resolve complaints from dissatisfied and upset guests and to effectively lead, motivate and develop a diverse workforce.
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously, and continually assess and re-set priorities.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work well as an inspirational team leader.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must be able to maneuver in and around the entire casino and hotel area, particularly the gaming pit areas.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and demanding situations, particularly when situations involve customer or employee conflicts.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to converse over the telephone in situations where there is loud and disruptive background noise.
- Job requires being on one’s feet, and involves much walking between meetings and around the Casino floor.
- Familiar with all aspects of customers’ play in order to evaluate complimentary potential for those individuals.
- Knowledgeable with Company parameters regarding complimentary and departmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills and very detail oriented.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Application including Word, Excel, Outlook, Patron Management, CRM and Opera
- Properly manages highly confidential information.
- Excellent public relations skills and phone etiquette.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift. Schedule flexibility required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly sitting, listening, using computer, telephone, and speaking.
- Frequently walking distances up to 1000 ft., between departments and on casino floor.
- Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and writing, typing on computer keyboard.
- Occasionally carrying, pushing, pulling documents up to 10 lbs.