National Maintenance Manager
Tilson is seeking a National Maintenance Manager, to lead its rapidly growingtelecommunications maintenance business. The successful candidate will lead, coach, and develop division staff in all aspects of running a successful maintenance business. Responsibilities:
- Lead business development with new and existing telecommunications clients. This includes increase of ticket volume in existing service markets as well as developing markets in current and future Tilson locations.
- Coordinate and develop pricing strategies with local markets to ensure growth of maintenance volume.
- Lead central dispatch team to receive and dispatch service tickets to local markets ensuring response times meet or exceed customer expectations and maximize technician productivity.
- Develop and deploy internal and customer driven procedures for service technicians, inventory management, and billing.
- Mentor technician service teams, in coordination with local market managers, to drive service excellence consistent across national footprint.
- Substantial team leadership experience and strong interest in developing leaders.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field, and a strong understanding service deployment and leading a dispatch center.
- Substantial experience in telecommunications maintenance with strong understanding of maintenance procedures. Ability to price service offerings and drive delivery at profitable levels.
- Four-yeardegreerequired, MBA preferred.
- Total comfort with office automation- Tilson has a modern, paperless, cloud based system environment, and comfort learning and using systems are a must.
- Substantial experience leading and managing in life safety environment.
- 5 years’ minimum experience with P&L responsibility and comfort with reading financial statements, including a basic understanding of accrual accounting, and work in process (WIP) calculation.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
A successful candidate will first and foremost be a leader, coaching and mentoring the central dispatch team, local managers and local service teams, setting the standard of excellence across the program.