Leads and manages evaluations of national network product & solutions on a regular basis working with local network leadership, segments, markets, service, and others in the commercial product organization to redefine and develop offerings that maximize value in the local market
Tightly link our network and product offerings to create customer value and deliver better health outcomes to our members
Develop & drive an enterprise strategy for network product offerings that supports unique needs of local communities
Optimize products & services to drive volume to high performing networks to maximize outcomes and improve margins that help drive growth
Use data and analytics to inform network & product design, and performance improvement opportunities
Drive disciplined network product portfolio management process that balances the demands of innovation with the rationalization of existing network and product offerings
Lead cross-functional teams to develop multi-year product roadmaps that are aligned with local market strategies, business growth needs, and provider system capabilities
Ensure clear stakeholder alignment and Manage all key stakeholder expectations and deliverables
Redefine our programs and services to complement those that help value-based providers perform, create member satisfaction, and improve member health outcomes
* 10+ years’ Managed Health Care / Health Insurance industry experience related Provider Networks, insurance and/or health products, ACO's and Value Based Programs.
* Ability to drive an end-to-end process and management
* Several years of experience in Value Based Care / Provider Network development and Provider Groups.
* Product Strategy experience in developing large national product solutions and complex commercialization processes
Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
* Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that resulted in cost savings.
* Project Management experience.
* Demonstrated negotiation skills.
* Excellent business acumen, able to present data to key decision makers.
* Expert problem solving and analytical skills.
* Change Management experience
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.