National Director of Sales - Food Manufacturing / Process Industry - UT #3904
Location Salt Lake City
Company is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to expand the company chemicalsales to customers/clients in the food manufacturing/process industries. The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales growth/expansion and come from a company that is currently working in the chemical industry serving the food processing/distribution segment of the economy. Established contacts within the industry are vital and current or prior experience as a district, regional or national sales/service manager is critical.
* Track record of success in sellingproducts and services to industrial food processing/manufacturing entities;
* Enjoys developing new business and creating new relationships with clientele;
* Strong leadership and desire to develop new sales approaches and marketing programs;
* Exceptional customer relationship skills;
* BS/BA degree in business, food science, microbiology or related fields;
* Willingness to relocate to SLC, UT. As noted above, would make exception/flexibility depending upon successful candidate's situation/context;
* 10 - 15years of directly applicable sales/marketingexperiencewithin the designated market segments.
* Ability to travel as much as 30% - 40%.
* Develop strategies to create and sustain a sales and marketinginfrastructure for success within the designated market segments (food manufacturing/processing).
* Recruit and manage a sales and service team to achieve and sustain a national presence within the industry.
* Develop and execute a strategy to attain and sustain significant market positions within the industry.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in business, food science, microbiology or a related field.
2. 10 + years of sales / marketing experience in the Food Manufacturing or Food Process Industry.
3. Track record of success in selling products and services to industrial food processing or manufacturing entities.
4. Sales management experience and desire to develop new sales approaches and marketing programs.