The National Director, Integrated Clinical Services (NDICS) is responsible for leading the clinical quality improvement and clinical services initiatives of the company under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer. The NDICS will also lead and support the Regional Directors, Clinical Service in ensuring proper clinical education, training, tracking and monitoring of all clinical field personnel is standardized and ongoing throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, support and subject matter expertise to team of regional directors of clinical services.
- Coordinate, develop and conduct enterprise wide educational programs about the role of performance assessment, quality review /statistical process control(SPC).
- Identify and revise key performance metrics/SPC to be adopted enterprise wide.
- Establish a national information management and delivery system which includes statistical process tools for computer aided dispatch (CAD), billing, financial and clinical data. Such a system must produce relevant external and internal reports that help drive continuous behavioral / operational improvement.
- Participate in the assessment, development, implementation and measurement of clinical protocols with national or multi-regional scope that will ensure the delivery of excellence in patient care while minimizing risk to AMR / AMGH.
- Assess, and if appropriate, implement accreditation standards which include the review of the operating sites for needs assessment and financial implication to move to accreditation. Recommend accreditation programs that will position AMR to apply for and receive nationally recognized awards for excellence.
- In accordance with HIPAA and Compliance requirements, establish mechanism to track, measure, monitor and report service recovery.
- Develop, implement and measure an enterprise-wide incident management program that will include significant eventinvestigation; incident reporting, tracking, trending; and comply with applicable HIPAA regulatory requirements.
- Represent AMR and speak on behalf of the company’s pertinent clinical and operational performance and related processes to governmental entities, commercial customers, and other appropriate venues as required.
- Participate in the AMR/AMGH Clinical and Operational Performance Assessment initiative and provide guidance for growth and change. Work directly with the National Clinical Integration Data Manager to develop clinically and operationally actionable reports. Participate in the Office of Emergency Management disaster preparedness and response initiatives.
- Support regional and GMR wide clinical and educational initiatives
- Adhere to all AMR policies and procedures.
NONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other related duties as assigned.