heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The award-winning Schoology team and business are growing fast. As a result, we are looking for an experienced Director of Enterprise Sales who is responsible for leading a sales team of highly motivated individuals to achieve and exceed their annual quota. The ideal candidate has experience building, leading and coaching field based sales teams to exceed their quota and selling enterprise software solutions within the education vertical.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will:
- Exceed annual team quota
- Build and execute strategy for the team to win key net new customers
- Hire, onboard and retain top performing outside sales talent
- Day to day management of a team (ie. maintain weekly 1:1s with each member of the team, team meetings, etc.)
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines and forecast of the team through Salesforce.com
- Coach individuals based on their areas of improvement
- Support the sales team at onsite meetings with prospective school districts
- Reviewing and approving RFP responses
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years managing outside sales teams
- 5+ years selling experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience hiring a sales team
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Persuasive negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deliverable timelines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willing to travel as needed throughout North America