Leadership role for enterprise networkarchitecture, security, and performance. Responsible for organizing and prioritizing the direction, projects, and work efforts of Network and Security technical team in conjunction with meeting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability goals of the enterprise.
Requires the skill and experience to architect, support, and secure all aspects of networking – WAN, LAN, DMZ, and WIFI. Individual needs to possess a blend of technical hands-on knowledge and leading a team of IT professionals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Leads the technical direction and operational teams for UNFI’s enterprise network (i.e. architecture, solution development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing support), includes routing, switching, security, and voice services.
- Develop enterprise management and support plan for all related infrastructure.
- Develop vision of future network state based on business drivers and requirements with a clear plan to achieve.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure peers on projects, maintenance, and support.
- Develop, implement and maintain corporate policies, procedures and controls.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Network or Security-related industry certifications desirable (e.g. CCIE, CCNP, CISA, CISSP, GSEC)
- 5-10 years of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on networking/engineering role
- Experience leading IT Infrastructure professionals
- Experience in implementing and managing related infrastructure
- Experience in the following product platforms desired – Cisco routing and switching, Checkpoint Firewalls, Websense, NAC, Pulse VPN
- Must have experience working in a multi-location, enterprise environment with formal processes around change management, support, and security
- Must have knowledge and experience of security technologies, best practices, and approaches
- Must be able to manage a team of networking professionals. Key dimensions include performance management, mentoring, and standardized work processes
- System Implementation Preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and supporting platforms – Routing, switching, Firewalls, IPS, NAC, Proxy, encryption, SIEM, Remote Access, and authentication
- Knowledge of Security controls and security frameworks (i.e. ISO, NIST)
- Firm understanding of IT Security policy, practices and procedures including formalized approaches to change management and IT controls
- Flexible and adaptable to working in a high rate of change environment
- Effective and efficient at critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated within team and with successful collaboration with IT peers
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Able to be discreet with confidential information
- Insures departmental personnel are efficient, effective, and well trained
- Successfully develops, implements, and adheres to IT standard operating policies and procedures and ability to work in a controlled environment
- Effectively manages enterprise platforms demonstrated by well documented plans, architecture, and support
Tracking Code 15185-935