$80K — $100K *
Under direction of the Sr National Philanthropy Officer, the National Director, Direct Response’s key responsibility is to plan and execute an integrated multi-channel fundraising plan based on proven direct response marketing techniques including direct mail, direct response online/digital marketing, sustainer strategies and potentially television, which will benefit BGCA and local Clubs. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative, technologically savvy and dedicated to the mission and goals of BGCA and the Movement. The National Director, Direct Response plays an integral role in marketing and outreach to current and prospective donors, supporters, and local organizations. This position is also responsible for coordinating with the department's marketing team and donor database management staff; the Club relations staff; and the finance and accounting team.
Manage Integrated direct marketing program:
• Develop and implement strategic plans and oversee budgets, including future forecasted goals, for BGCA's growing direct marketing initiatives.
• Plan and manage the department's solicitation/communications calendar.
• Evaluate results and recommend changes to strategies, coordinating efforts and gathering information as needed from staff.
Oversee Multiple Direct Marketing Agency relationships (whose responsibilities include):
• Develop strategic road map and budget for integrated direct marketing program.
• Develop and implement Direct Marketing Plan for assigned products, including unit, customer mix and revenue objectives, monthly direct marketing calendar and budget.
• Collaborate with the marketing department in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling metrics, updating calendars, and organizing and planning deliverables.
• Oversee the execution of direct mail campaigns from conceptualization to creative development, from production to delivery. Oversee testing execution and partners to report on performance.
• Identify and analyze metrics and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Manage all campaigns efficiently by identifying priority of important for all production and operational information to ensure accurate execution to reduce time to market and maximize efficiency.
• Develops an understanding of the target audience and uses it to help design the targeting, offer and creative aspects of direct mail campaigns.
• Manages a Test & Learn agenda to continue to evolve strategy to higher performance, generating greater results from present, lapsed and prospective donors
• Interpret and analyze data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions. Create and implement a Sustainer Strategy.
• Grow and create new strategies for the BGCA sustainers program within the integrated direct marketing program.
• Design, write and manage production of all direct mail and digital/online appeals, and DRTV.
• Develop and implement audience and donor segmentation strategies.
• Develop strategies for major donor and planned giving lead generation, helping to build a stronger donor pipeline.
• Coordinate gift processing, donor acknowledgement, stewardship, and donor database process.
Lead Key Relationships & Work Collaboratively:
• Manage and negotiate vendor relationships.
• Execute and support the BGCA Donor Moves Management strategy.
• Work collaboratively with national headquarters staff and Club organization staff throughout the Movement.
• Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as a member of a team.
Relationships and Teambuilding:
• Builds trust and rapport quickly
• Relates well to people of varying backgrounds
• Works collaboratively with internal and external teams
• Shares information in an open and transparent fashion
• Is tactful and respectful
• Has a network of contacts
• Addresses conflicts constructively
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Direct response fundraising leadership at a national non-profit organization with multi-million gross DR revenue.
• Direct response fundraising leadership in a nationally federated structure.
• Bachelor's degree or education/experience equivalency.
• Digital/online and direct mail experience required.
• Solid analytical, critical thinking and creative expertise.
• Deep knowledge of web analytics, business reporting tools and data collection methods
• Strong team player with strong degree of organization, initiative, attention to detail, timely follow-through and high standards for accuracy and efficiency.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a demonstrated team player and a good sense of humor.
• Knowledge of and experience with donor database software. Salesforce preferred.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Good reasoning and sound judgment and the ability to work under time pressure. Ability to work independently. Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, always displaying tact, maturity, and flexibility. Ability to work for prolonged periods at high levels of activity; managing multiple tasks with varying deadlines and attending to details; ability to sit for more than four hours per day; reading comprehension, speaking, writing, and listening.
Valid through: 11/2/2021
$150K — $200K *
3 days ago
$150K — $200K *
30 days ago