The National Director Customer Advocates is a strategic national leader responsible for managing the Customer Advocate production operations leadership team, across multiple locations, driving overall operational strategic plans and solutions, including tactical execution of the company's evolving business objectives. Leader of leaders tasked with aggressive change management objectives in a growth-oriented company. He/She executes on vision and direction, remaining actively engaged from strategy through execution.
The National Director Customer Advocates foster a collaborative culture at all levels of the organization by role modeling resourcefulness in a high growth environment, meeting financial and service objectives; develops consistent, scalable business processes that reduce transaction costs, improve quality, enhance productivity and drive excellent internal and external customer service. This position requires a culture champion that delivers a highly engaged workforce and high team member satisfaction scores. This position will be responsible for the management of the Customer Advocate team under the direction of the AVP of Customer Advocates which entails in/outbound calls and production queue work associated to routing of all forms of transportation.
- Drives efficient flow of work throughput, with emphasis on cost improvement, cycle time (service) and production time reduction
- Utilizes a strong financial acumen used to establish budgets and forecasts and delivering results that improve overall profitability
- Anticipates and plans strategically and tactically for organizational change, growth and consequent restructure
- Creates and improve operational infrastructure, team development and business outcomes in a regulated environment
- Drives the use of lean and six sigma methodologies in the design of workflow and business processes
- Works with cross functional teams generating consensus on process changes / improvements
- Determines the methods and techniques used to gather feedback and insights translating that knowledge into meaningful solutions
- Stays abreast of technological and industry developments, participating in technology design/selection to support operational strategies
- Effectively develop and lead discussions and presentations with key constituents about data, insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ensures every team member is invested in positively influencing the success of the organization
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Business, Management, Finance, Healthcare or relevant field preferred. Equivalent progressive management experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7 years management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in managing teams across multiple locations
- NEMT experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in operations and management of staff
- Experience in production queue management
- Experience with the mathematical calculations needed to determine key metrics; Efficiency, Shrink, etc.
- Proven experience supervising and monitoring the delivery of contractual service metrics
- Extensive knowledge of budget and cost analysis
- Proven ability to identify trends and implement change
- Computer Skills
- Advanced Excel skills preferred (e.g. VLOOKUP, MATCH, IFERROR, creating formulas, etc.)
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $86,751-$133,463 Annually