The National Customer Care Manager is responsible for national processes related to customer service, warranty, and management of escalated customer issues. The ideal candidate has experience in responding to escalated customer issues utilizing superior written and verbal communication skills.
This role also has heavy interaction with local market teams with regard to follow up in resolving escalated customer issue, and supporting the construction operation team to manage established business processes related to quality and customer experience.
- National point of contact for resolution of all escalated customer issues including social media, phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Responsible for responding to and following up on escalated customer complaints via social media, phone, email, & mail.
- Proactively respond to all issues to help drive customer satisfaction. Work with field to address customer issues.
- Accountable for reporting and improvement of national warranty processes and metrics.
- Management of our national warranty (Pulte Protection Plan).
- Supports the development and management of all national customer service processes and metrics.
- Provides support and input into the development of systems and tools to improve field processes for warranty and customer service.
- Interact with other functions on execution of national projects including marketing, sales, construction, and finance.
- Facilitate and manage established business processes to support construction operations team.
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Corporate
- Department Responsibility: Multiple (Customer Care & Construction Operations)
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 4 years Customer Service
- Basic construction knowledge a plus
- Skilled in written and verbal customer interaction and issue resolution
- Experience with handling customer feedback via social media
- Experience in process improvement a plus
- Data analysis and reporting.