National Convenience Retail Accounts Sales Manager (Based in Dallas)
The National Accounts Sales Manager will establish and maintain business relationships with 7-Eleven Corp and ensure their needs are met. The National Accounts Sales Manager will also be responsible for generating proactive action plans that increase brand awareness of Niagara’s products and 7 Eleven’s overall Private Label Program in the retail markets.
- Achieve sales performance goal for account (cases and revenue)
- Work closely with national account director to develop and implement Strategic and Tactical customer plans
- Manage new product startup process with assistance from CR Sales Development Manager
- Innovation product development
- Pricing and Inventory management
- Market Analysis/Research studies
- PL Share data analytics, Nielsen Data etc...
- McLane Support
- Information Requests
- Drive case and revenue organic customer growth across regions
- Develop and manage annual account plans
- Assist in development and delivery of quarterly business reviews with customer category management teams.
- Bi-annual business reviews with Sales Development Manager and customer category management
- Causal marketing, cross-promotional, and other annual program development
- Manage all account specific trade funds and marketing accruals
- Define account specific broker expectations and manage annual review process
- Manage ‘Business Manager’ level broker relationships
- Relationship development andretentionof 90% of accounts (based on revenue)
- Attend all store opening, large-scale charityevents, and other relevant customer events with accounts managed
- Facilitate one annual plant tour and/or entertainment event with accounts managed
- Goal to develop close personal relationships with customers at Category Management level
- Achieveforecasting goals for accounts managed.
- Manage month-to-month forecasting process
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 7-10 years – Convenience Retail Account management
- 7-10 years – Salesexperience
- 7-10 years – Supervising employees
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- 10+ years – Private label consumer packaged goods salesexperience (in field)
- 10+ years – Years of Experience in Supervising Employees
- Setting short and long term sales strategy
- Creating policies, objectives, initiatives
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook
- Oral communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Background in Sales Leadership Training
- Strong forecast and planning skills
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Planning/Organizing - uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks
- Detail oriented and accurate - minimizes mistakes, follows every step in a process and follows through with all tasks
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; demonstrates presentation skills
- Team Work - balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Change Management - communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance
- Strong MS Office skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management, Finance, or related field