National Channel Marketing Manager
Fortinet is looking for an experienced individual to be responsible for developing and/or overseeing the successful implementation of our Channel Marketing programs, promotions and campaigns focused at driving our National Partners.
This individual will work closely with senior members of the various teams [Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Communications and Sales) and will oversee the marketing strategy for National Partners. The Marketing Manager position requires extensive collaboration with and across Fortinet's Marketing and Sales organization to ensure alignment to strategic objectives and business units.
You'll Have the Following Responsibilities:
Develop integrated and comprehensive Marketing plans to support National Partner growth and their respective revenue objectives, and provide program measurement and reports for leadership.
- Work closely with the National Partners Sales Leadership and team to support the development of partner marketing programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales management to understand Sales priorities and align their priorities to the strategic partner marketing programs to support Sales objectives.
- Serve as the National Partner Marketing representative in the development of business plans. Be able to communicate Fortinet strategy and direction, and align those with the business plans. Help architect strategic plans and manage the delivery and execution of key Fortinet marketing deliverables. Prepare and deliver program reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required.
- Build strong partnerships and marketing alignment with National partners.
- Regularly meet with National partners and supporting Sales management to understand the impact on current business and market trends to ensure that all programs meet their needs.
- Regularly monitor competitors to optimize Fortinet and National Partner messaging in the market.
You Have the Following Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years experience in positions requiring extensive interaction with sales, with experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Channel.
- Experience in all facets of marketing including online, direct mail, web-based, with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome.
- Demonstrates cross-functional capabilities across multiple disciplines including marketing, sales, operations and services.
- Demonstrates experience with developing marketing strategy, market and business development and outbound/demand generation.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and direct a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrates ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs.
- Has or develops an understanding of Fortinet Market positioning, strategy and product lines.
- Demonstrates problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Proven reputation for establishing unified vision and collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Demonstrates ability to work with all levels of management.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Travel is required