- Directly manage Palo Alto Networks partners Insight and Dell with whom you will conduct bi-annual business planning
- Partner attainment against the joint-goals will become a key measurement of success.
- Manage, administer, deliver and or create certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers
- The ability for partners to successfully lead an evaluation process and post-sales engagement is critical for sales alignment
- Engage with key partners in combination with field sales to establish extended services partners
- Manage the delivery and certification of authorized training, professional services and front line support programs.
- Work with field sales, corporate and partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right content to enable partner sales, sales engineers and management be informed and successful at delivering our value proposition
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to manage the MDF process including budget allocation, resources, & logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.
- Business plan creation and delivery; field sales will participate to agree upon joint-goals with each partner
- Business plans will be completed for each focus partner
- Metric tracking and reporting based on PID, PDD, Sales and SE certification, NFR, AVR creation, portal activity
- This position can be based in either Austin or Phoenix
- 5-10 years of progressive channel management experience within the enterprise networksecurity industry
- Direct sales experience a plus
- S. Degree, MBA preferred