Job Type: Temporary Contract
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
External Posting Description
Are you passionate about Campus Recruitment, developing strategies and coaching a team?
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, the National Campus Recruitment Lead is focused on providing strategic and tactical leadership for an assigned team of Campus Advisors and Coordinators.
- Support the development and execution of the campus recruitment strategy, process and policies with input from Service Leaders, Talent Advisors, and Campus Champions
- Lead a team of assigned Campus Advisors and Coordinators
- Provide coaching and support to your team with regards to the overall campus recruiting strategy including the Firm's talent brand, hiring needs, policies, processes and quality standards
- Oversee the execution of the annual key school recruitment plans, including the development of new initiatives targeted at increasing brand awareness and early sourcing of top talent
- Collaborate with other Campus Recruitment Leads to balance workload, facilitate cross-country and cross-border candidate referrals and sharing of best practices
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on campus recruitment results against hiring targets and student feedback
- Work with the National Campus Leaders to develop innovative approaches to position Deloitte in the marketplace to attract the highest quality campus hires
- Participate in other Talent projects as required
External Posting Qualifications
- 5 years of recruiting and/or human resources experience with at least 2 years of relevant leadership experience
- Ability to deliver effectively in a highly complex, matrixed partnership, and work closely with Partners and Business Leaders
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills with previous people management experience
- Consultative client service approach
- Ability to travel across Canada on a regular basis
- Working knowledge of a Recruitment Management Tool
- Proven experience in a highly developed campus recruiting environment, developing innovative and creative approaches to campus recruitment
- Excellent communication, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of business operations
- Superb planning and an ability to execute complex initiatives
- Regular travel will be required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted