$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The National Campus Recruiting Manager works closely with the Director of National Recruiting and acts as the liaison to campus personnel as well as local office recruiting teams. Primary job responsibilities include building relationships at our key national schools (such as candidates, professors, career services staff, student organizations); working closely with the designated MD Campus Champions on creating and executing the campus strategy; organizing and planning campus events (career fairs, information sessions, on-campus interviews, etc.); analysis of campus hiring data to develop new and innovative recruiting strategies for long term and sustained growth; assist with ongoing development of materials to be used for campus recruiting purposes; travel to other Andersen Tax offices, key campuses, and Diversity & Inclusion conferences during peak campus recruiting seasons to participate in recruiting events; assist local offices with outreach efforts at key campuses; serve as a leading member of the annual InternConnect Planning Committee; and assist with national initiatives as needed. Hiring responsibilities will include candidate sourcing for our Summer/Winter Internships and full-time entry level positions. The National Campus Recruiting Manager is a member of the National Recruiting team and supervises the National Campus Recruiting Coordinator. This position reports directly to the Director of National Recruiting.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, with a preference for campus recruiting experience in a professional services environment, Big 4 experience a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent post-secondary degree required;
- Interest and enthusiasm for campus recruiting within a professional services environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills;
- Ability to prioritize workloads as well as coordinate and maintain follow-up on a number of project simultaneously;
- Able to identify needs and assess, diagnose, and design creative and innovate solutions;
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS experience is preferred;
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Professional, confident, and enthusiastic demeanor;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and able to function independently;
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25-50% of the total work week during peak campus recruiting season);
- Advanced use of MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook;
- Strong project management skills; and - Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Valid Through: 2019-11-8