The National Business Manager (NBM)responsible for managing the Henkel sales function for the Hair Care franchise at Walmart. The core function will be to develop a strategicpartnership with WMT that delivers on Henkel's net sales, profitability, andtrade management targets. There are several core businesses as well as new item/brand launchesassociated with this role which will require effectiveproject managementand a solid understand of brand commercialization.
What we offer
• Manage strategic partnership and plan with WMT buyers that addresses assortment, pricing, promotional, and modular (planogram) elements of the business.
• Manage core business growth and execution of new brand launches in Hair Care.
• Manage internal (business unit) and external (WMT) customer communication.
• Provide direction to cross functional resources to find insights to drive strategic plan and to execute plans with excellence.
• Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retail sales.
• Manage Supply Chain inputs and metrics to ensure optimization of sales.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of sales, trade management and category analytics within the consumer products industry
• Systems proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, trade management systems)
• Strong oral and written communication
• Strong analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit syndicated data, etc.
• Time management – able to prioritize multiple tasks