We are very passionate about our values and live them daily. How do you celebrate your successes? Do you take pride in the work you have accomplished?
Have a knack for curiosity and creativity? How do you live out your passion for excellence? What does living safely and healthy mean to you?
If these are values that keep you motivated, you have come to the right place. Take a look at our available opportunities to join our winning team today!
National Business Development Manager, Schlage Residential Channel
The National Business Development Manager, Schlage Residential Channel role is responsible for driving the residential market share growth in Canada in all channels through program and sales execution. Specific duties include developing and leading relationships and program support/execution with national single family builders and ensure focus, national execution, and serve as a catalyst to the regional sales teams on the programs. The position will report directly to the VP of Sales and will develop and support the overall residential strategy to channel; focused on the combined activities/program execution of the regional sales leadership.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and support the strategy of National Residential Channel products growth
- Lead head office relationships with National Wholesale-Residential
- Lead head office and sales relationships with National Single Family Builders in Canada and lead the Residential Sales team responsible for managing regional single family builders
- Identify in country channel partners to expand overall residential products growth
- Set action plans for sales coverage in combination with regional sales leadership for residential channel
- Lead Residential Sales personnel to achieve targeted activities and revenue growth
- Lead the local execution of Channel Lead programs to targeted accounts
- Coordinate with existing assigned Distributor Sales Consultants on the targeted direct accounts where appropriate
- Develop strong working relationships and provide support with targeted direct accounts to achieve revenue and growth goals
- Develop business plans at targeted accounts
- Collaborative feedback with Regional SSC Sales Management on channel activities to achieve revenue and growth plans.
- Understand the business and market dynamics that drive residential channel while being aware of competition influence and performance
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development in Channel and Category Management
- Superior understanding of strategic communications and planning, hands-on experience with targeted channel segmentation and messaging
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity and judgment, and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals at all professional levels
- Extensive experience in areas of business development and channel management for expanding brand presence and preference Strong computer and technology skills
- Ability to express complex topics in a simple, straightforward manner.
- Participates in monthly planning and territory reviews to manage targets related to category and channel execution
- Ability to maintain focus in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Superb ability to clearly communicate concepts, ideas and visions into actionable accountable assignments, as well as defining project goals and guidelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and influence a variety of indirect and direct accounts
- Self-motivator and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work at building a business (Small scale to larger scale builds up)
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve with entrepreneurial commitment to achieving goals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute on business plans
- Collaborator with both customer and internal cross functional teams
- Customer-centric with the ability to balance both customer benefits and business financials effectively
- Industry sales or marketing experienceassociated with residential channel is desired