About the role
National Business Consultants are driven to provide top tier clients in the multifamily industry with the BEST customer service while remaining focused on net property and book growth. They are passionate about client success and know that Zillow is the best advertising platform for clients. They work to mine revenue and retention opportunities in existing client portfolios. As a part of the Zillow Rentals Team, you will be comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment. In this role, you should possess a positive, can-do, team work attitude! Your day to day activities will include:
- Responsible for growing and retaining an assigned book of business with required net growth goals.
- Leverage partnerships to maximize business potential.
- Prepare and perform client Performance Consultations demonstrating the value of Zillow/Trulia/Hotpads, monthly/quarterly based on client needs.
- Mine upsell opportunities for additional properties and ad products.
- Negotiate on behalf of company to obtain best pricing possible.
- Complete client check in calls and provide verification of details in listings and actively take initiative to connect with each property and DM regularly.
- Provides client training in a variety of formats; via technology and/or in person.
- Strategic and targeted client entertainment, select trade shows and national conferences (based on performance).
About the team
The Rentals team operates in a strong team oriented environment, and while we have individual goals, we work together to provide the BEST client experience in the industry. We work hard, roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done; resulting in a high quality, consistent and word class client experience.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in a sales or account management position
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Positive attitude, energetic approach, self-motivation and seen as a multifamily advertising expert.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client partnerships and strong negotiation skills.
- High propensity for problem solving, creating upsell opportunities and actively manage clients.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30-40% per month.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / online-media environment is preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- SalesForce or other CRM experience is preferred.