Why work at Alliance Laundry Systems? For starters, you will be able to work and grow professionally with a global leader. And because laundry services are needed no matter what the economy is doing, the industry is very stable.
We already have over 2,500 dedicated employees, and although our manufacturing is concentrated in Wisconsin, Belgium, China and the Czech Republic, we have sales and field service employees on every continent of the globe, except Antarctica.
By joining Alliance, you can receive the training, opportunities and professional growth that will bring out your very best. And your best is what is needed to support the customer-centric philosophy that drives our company to even higher levels; a philosophy we call Customer One. It’s this unique cultural commitment that ensures that every customer interaction with an Alliance employee is exceptional, translating to better products, ideas and support after the sale.
Our North American headquarters are in Ripon, Wisconsin. A great place to live and work, Ripon is one of the coolest small towns in America (byMSNBC) known for its scenic trails, outdoor recreation and qualityeducation. This is reflected in the local school district as well – 160-year-old liberal arts Ripon College was recently named by U.S. News and WorldReport as one of the top 25 values in highereducation. Big city attractions are a short 90-minute interstate drive to Milwaukee.
The sales manager of National Accounts supervises a staff consisting of a team of OPL Sales Specialists. Responsibilities include coordinating National Account contract negotiation, sales fulfillment, logistics and installation support, technical support and pre-sale and post-sale Customer One through the UniMac National Account program.
• Responsible for developing and delivering annual sales and selling expense budgets for the National Accounts Channel.
• Prepares monthly forecast updates for sales and selling expenses.
• Develops rapport with National Account Customers and Distributor Principal staff, so that they can ensure a seamless implementation and support of the National Account program through Distribution, to the National Account Customers.
• Develop and implement sales programs, promotions and strategies with national account customers, in order to maximize the sales potential for Alliance.
• Continually updates management on competitive activities and products.
• Make recommendations for the development of new products and features.
• Explores and reports on opportunities for improving Alliance market share.
• Represents Company at trade shows and trade organizations.
• Responsible for problem resolution between National Accounts, Customers and Distribution.
• Prepares reports for management that documents activities and opportunities on a timely basis.
• Analyze and make pricing recommendations for each National Account and negotiate contract agreements.
• Support the National Account Group's daily interactions with customers and provides price quotes, equipment specs, technical information and other assistance as needed by the department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in sales management; preferably with independent distributors and/or national accounts.
• Knowledge of on-premise laundry industry is highly desirable.
• Mechanical aptitude with regard to machinery and equipment is also desirable.
• Ability to understand all facets of on-premise laundry products, corporate marketing, sales strategies, pre-sale and post-sale customer support, as well as industry segments, customer purchasing motives and allied products and applications.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to travel overnight 25% of the time.
• Excellent communication and follow up skills.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office. Experience with CRM and other sales automation software a plus.
• Ability to self-manage work load, deadlines and priorities effectively, take initiative and create new business opportunities.
• Possess effective selling techniques and a strong business sense.
• Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Economics or equivalent experience. An advanced degree is a plus.