Located in Jacksonville, FL, Lakeview Health is a JCAHO accredited facility specializing in the treatment of chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, alcoholism, and associated mental disorders. Lakeview Health’s alcohol and drug addiction treatment center was created to provide those persons suffering from drug addiction, alcoholism, and dual disorders with a suitable drug rehab environment in order to produce quality long term recovery. The touchstone of Lakeview’s addiction treatment center is found in our ability to separate symptoms from core issues, while effectively treating the whole person.
To support this effort, Lakeview is seeking a National Accounts Representative to drive business to the company. The person in this position will be responsible for outreach to different networks and resources to drive referrals to the hospital facilities; increasing the census and revenue. The National Accounts Representative reach out to community resources, agencies, and companies, building relationships and educating decision makers on who Lakeview Health is, what services we provide, and how we can meet their needs. This position coordinates meetings, conducts sales presentations, and establishes relationships with current and prospective national accounts to secure business.
If you are an “A Player” who is driven, understands how to “hunt” business, and you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of something bigger…this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Healthcare or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- At least 4 years sales and marketing experience in an outside sales role in the healthcare industry sourcing business development opportunities and generating revenue.
- Experience in chemical dependency or mental health industry.
- A proven record of consistently contributing to the growth and profitability of past employers while exhibiting solid organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication including: interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Proficient in CRM, Salesforcepreferred.
- Have the ability to travel within your assigned territory, with up to 50% overnight travel.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and have the ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse populations and personalities.