remier Tech Home & Garden is Canada’s leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer home & garden products with the broadestportfolioof brands and products in the industry. Our growth allows us to strengthen our leadership position in the market. Our team has a strong, exciting and entrepreneurial spirit !
BE A TEAM MEMBER OF THE PTHG SALES TEAM!
To support its consistent growth, Premier Tech Home & Garden depends on an engaged and organized sales team. A team that believes that our performance increases when our team members’ personality profiles complement one another. Our mission is to inspire our organization, our customers and our consumers to fully enjoy gardening. We accomplish this by gaining a deep understanding of our customers and consumers’ needs. With this information, we develop products, communications, and messaging to help us win their hearts, minds and wallets!
As a member of the Sales Team, you will be the key customer contact for all sales and operations related issues. You will focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships, at all levels, to surpass your customers’ expectations and achieve POS and purchase targets.
Do you have a successful track record with retail banners such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Rona, Home Hardware and Canadian Tire? Does influencing your customers’ business decisions drive you? Do you want to make a difference at Premier Tech Home and Garden?
You may be the one we are looking for!
THIS POSITION MIGHT BE OF INTEREST IF:
- You liaise with your customers on a regular basis to assess their needs and offer expertise based on POS analysis, market trends and strategic growth plans;
- You develop and implement strategic sales initiatives to increase product distribution and market penetration;
- You work in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to initiate and capitalize on effective merchandising and display opportunities, including effective off shelf positioning and product presentation;
- You develop and deliver presentations to customers to introduce new product offerings and promotional materials, provide advice on product selection and placement;
- And finally, as a member of the sales team, you are an ambassador of Premier Tech Values and Culture.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
- You possess 10+ years experience as a Key Account Manager specializing in Consumer Packaged Goods. Experience in the Hardware Channel is essential.
- You are recognized for having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an active listener with the ability to clearly understand your customer’s objectives and needs
- Your sense of intuition supports your strong negotiating skills
- You have a keen ability to demonstrate value in both our products and their performance
- You are an expert in Category Management Principles and what it can do for your customers
- You can use Excel & PowerPoint with your eyes closed
- Finally, if you speak French and English, great! It’s an asset as we are a bilingual company.