National Accounts Manager - Data Center and Collaboration
National Accounts Manager_Data Center and Collaboration
Virtual Office, multiple regions
We are currently partnering with a high growth Data Center-focused Systems Integrator that is on a tear right now, having crushed revenue goals and experiencing significant growth. Global footprint with offices in many major metros across the US and they offer a career path for top performers.
- Freedom to work from home for optimal work/life balance.
- Top shelf leadership, employee relations and resources.
- Award-winning and leading-edge solutions tailored to meet specific client requirements.
- Competitive compensation offered with additional performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Company Matching 401k / Company-paid Life Insurance / Dental Insurance / Voluntary vision and family / Life insurance /
Prescription Drug Coverage / Healthcare Flexible Spending Account.
- National Accounts Manager - (NAM) is an individual contributor role that reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for selling Data Management, Collaboration and Security and solutions to enterprise accounts in their assigned territory.
- Formulates and implements sales plans, including strategies, activities and timeframes to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Proactively identifies opportunities within assigned territory, to help partners deliver the best solutions to their customers. Leverages full range of solutions, products and services, along with expertise from the supplier-focused teams.
- Identifies and qualifies prospects by using a consultative sales approach, conducts needs/solutions analysis, prepares proposals and presents capabilities to prospective clients for data management solutions, collaboration, enterprise networking, and security products and services.
- Maintains a strong technical competency in all products and services offered from represented manufactures as well as professional, in-house services.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations and win concessions while maintaining excellent partnerships.
- Build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships by staying abreast of current and future industry and competitor?s products, trends, technology and information.
- Develops and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions. Have ability to speak intelligently about any transaction in the territory.
- Participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge.
- Oversee post-salessupport to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Candidates must reside within the assigned region and have a strong record of success selling to enterprise customers within the region.
- Must have 5+ years sellingtechnology solutions to mid and large ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS in the assigned geography or vertical.
- Experienceselling Cisco and Avaya or products highly preferred. Must have 3+ years selling software, collaboration, or related technologies and Data Center experience. Ability to thoroughly discuss multi-vendor environments and solutions.
- Must be well-networked and have a proven, stable and verifiable success record in the region.
- Bachelor?s degree or related experience. MBA is a plus.