We are looking for a Director of National Accounts to lead Kodak’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to specific customers, the Director of National Accounts is responsible for achieving sales goals and strategic account objectives.
The Director of National Accounts represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Leads strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in the Printing Industry
- Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking skills and management.
- Strong sales management experience, success and team development.
- Strong financial acumen for business and deal evaluations.
- Is competitive and goal oriented
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Strong personal skills for relationship development and customer support requirements
- Ability to present and communicate with C-level executives in a quick, efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to take complex situations and topics and digest into simple and easy to understand programs and processes.
- Thinks strategically and is always looking to drive continuous improvement on a daily basis for themselves and the team.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with teams and individuals that do not report directly to this individual.
- Previous sales experience and success preferred.
- Proficient with Salesforce and CPQ quotation tools
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is coachable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and priorities.
- Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project deadlines.
- Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
- Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
- Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical manner.
- Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change responsibly and accepts new methods and technology.
- Achieves personal satisfaction from cluster goal obtainment and performing well
- Works in a productive and respectful manner with co-workers.
- Understand high level direction and is self-directed to drive needed tasks, improvements and activities.
- Maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and decision making.
- Social media experience preferred – Experience with social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Management of business expenses in an ethical manner.