National Account Sales Manager will be a key member of the Sales Organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for major Telecom Providers and Contractors that we consider National Accounts; with targeted annual sales of $10M+
- Develop and drive overall account growth strategy; while developing and enhancing “Corporate Relationships”
- Develop a Fleet planning strategy for your specific accounts.
- Focus will be on “new” sales and rental
- Set goals and strategy for each National Account to exceed volume, profit and share expectations
- Commercial Expertise: Customer; Product / Solutions; Market; Competition
- The ability to articulate and sell the entire “CTOS Story”
- Conduct market segmentation and competitive analysis to identify the best opportunities for National Account sales in the Telecommunications segment.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to truck delivery.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase truck sales opportunities within you specific customers and market segments.
Ideal candidate will possess 7 or more years of National Account experience; while understanding all aspects of Telecom and Utility customers including the emphasis on customer responsiveness and collaborative selling. He/she will have a strategic sales process mindset and be oriented towards sales enablement and efficiency. He/she will have excellent analytical skills, be able to gather and digest applicable data, and develop deep understandings of both the financial and operational levers. He/she will have communication and presentation skills that can be adapted to fit the needs from the c-suite to the shop floor.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Accounting, Engineering or Business from an accredited four-year College or university or 10 years of relevant leadership experience. MBA preferred.
Seven or more years of Nation Account (aerial lift sales) management experience.
Five or more years of design, manufacturing or service experience with utility vehicles, aerial lifts and/or construction equipment.
Experience with CRM software preferred.
Competencies Required: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and schedules.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Communication – Strong communicator and collaborator with existing teams
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.