Noregon is currently hiring a National Account Sales Executive to join our growing team. Noregon develops and offers remote and in-shop diagnostic software, hardware, data analytics, and diagnostic tool management to consumers within the heavy-duty trucking industry. We hire brilliant people who make an impact on the industry that keeps us going!
The National Account Sales Executive will be responsible for building & maintaining customer relationships, identifying and developing new business opportunities, and extracting more value from current customers in the heavy-duty commercial vehicle industry. This role requires an energetic, creative, process-driven and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow and develop business relationship with Mack Volvo dealers for the Eastern US and Canadian markets
- Leverage Noregon’s strong product and services portfolio and our existing Mack Volvo relationships for shop diagnostics and enhance telematics solutions
- Close new business and maintain existing portfolio of National Accounts Mack Volvo customers
- Ability to prospect & develop new business with consultative, value-added sales and closing skills
- Sell the value of Noregon products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improve their business by reducing costs and generating new revenue streams
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within CRM/ERP application
- Aggressively drive product and service program launches from inception to sales
- Understand and stay up-to-date on market trends and competitive products
- Collaborate with Product Management & Marketing to develop product marketing messaging for targeted customer campaigns
- Develop market coverage plans that align with National Account and company sales along with a game plan to efficiently achieve
- Coordinate with inside National Accounts Manager & training team to manage customer expectations
- Utilize CRM/ERP to record, maintain, & report customer information. Maintain all sales related shared files
- Maintain Technical skills and knowledge base
- This job operates in a remote capacity and hours will be divided between working out of a home office and travelling to customer locations and the corporate office.
- Minimum of Associate degree required
- Professional sales training preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful outside sales experience
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new business
- Ability to travel up to 90%
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of heavy-duty commercial vehicle industry is strongly preferred
- Software Sales Experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication, both written and verbally, within the National Accounts team & other company departments as well as National Accounts customers.
- Solid negotiation, time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to think strategically about the impact to the client’s long-term business strategy.
- Exemplary presentation skills with the ability to present in front of large and small groups of people at various levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding an annual quota.
- Advanced selling capability that showcases commitment to sales and company strategy, customer satisfaction, negotiation and ability to close.
- Position requires frequent travel (up to 90%) to customer locations in the US and Canada
- Ability to grow professionally in a fluid and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent follow up skills and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software and relevant software applications
- This is largely a business/sedentary role; however, some on- and off-site vehicle demonstration may be required.
- Ability to enter heavy-duty trucks and gain access to various engine components as needed, in addition to standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, bending and stooping as necessary.