National Account Manager - Vertical Market
This position is responsible to manage National Accounts for all Business Lines (SEB, NEB & MOD including both Sales & Operations). Will work with Regional, District & Local personnel to drive quality, improve customer satisfaction, and achieve profit expectations within our National Account base. To this end provide proactive analysis and operations support for field service management. Provide proactive analysis and support for sales opportunities. This position will also partner with Installation & Operations leadership to ensure alignment with USK strategy.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and achieving all business line budgets.
- Assist in developing National Account BPP.
- Support/drive KPI’s and implement KONE Way initiatives to ensure that key programs are being implemented and practiced.
- Responsible for proactively managing quality and the operational performance of our National Accounts.
- Support all Business Line sales/orders KPI's and ensure that key initiatives and programs are being implemented and practiced (i.e. retention %, mod tender volumes, recapture, neb conversion, etc.) as this pertains to National Accounts.
- Through effective management, maintain, develop and grow National Account business
- Mentoring and development of sales &operations personnel.
- Mentoring and development of National Account Executives
- Support customer complaint resolution.
- Audits, monitors and advises Regional, District & local personnel to support the execution of sales & operations initiatives/activities pertaining to our National Accounts Business.
- Manage various levels of National Account contract requirements to be implemented at the Front Line.
Bachelordegree or equivalent experience.
At least seven years progressive management experience (managing people, budgets, planning, etc.) including operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of KONE’s processes, procedures, policies and contracts/product offerings.
- General understanding of all Business Line’s strategy development and implementation.
- Familiarity with competitor product offerings and practices.
- General accounting and financial management principles
- Laws and regulations regarding safety and environmental governmental regulations.