What You Will Do:
- Work with an assigned list of prospective clients as well as identify new prospective client accounts.
- Set meetings, plan client data collection, coordinate the development and delivery of formal proposal.
- Work with the VP of Sales to negotiate the scope of work, deliverables and contracts
- Manage and further develop the client relationship in order to facilitate additional business and referrals
- Secure meetings to create momentum and active prospect engagement in order to drive the sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and ask the right questions to understand prospective client’s goals, needs, requirements and key decision makers.
- Create and conduct presentations working with Sales Operations Team to obtain and review client data, finalize reports and deliver findings to prospective client.
What You Need:
- BS/BA required
- 5- 10 years of successful sales experience with C-level clientele
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven creative sales experience in cold call, prospect, and lead generation activity
- Ability and passion for developing long-standing business relationships and maintaining customer focus
- High sales aptitude, self-motivation, and drive to hunt for new business
- Excellent organizational skills and customer communication skills suitable for C-suite level contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel within the designated sales territory
Valid through: 12/21/2020