Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Our client, a leader in the food industry that manufacturers and distributes some of the country’s best known brands, is seeking a National Account Manager. This company offers an excellent compensation including bonus potential of 30%. This position is responsible for supporting the Foods Director of the BJ’s Wholesale Club Team with analysis, project management and overall coordination of retail business.
- Achieving assigned quarterly and annual net sales quotas with appropriate profit contribution for BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Growing distribution at BJ’s Wholesale Club through close collaboration with marketing
- Effectively negotiating with buyers to secure best possible brand plans
- Managing trade funds to maximize effectiveness with BJ’s Wholesale Club without overspending
- Providing analytical support to guide BJ’s Wholesale Club planning
- Managing sales of assigned brands at BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Working with Director and support team to build quarterly and annual business plans
- Identifying opportunities for Gap Fill and Potential Losses
- Evaluating current items and competitive items for potential business opportunities
- Analyzing 84.51, Market 6, Nielsen / IRI data to identify opportunities, risk & merchandising effectiveness
- Management of promotional spending
- Planogram recommendations on existing categories
- Developing of market/account specific tradepromotions
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- At least 3years of salesexperience within the CPG industry (Consumer Package Goods (CPG), over-the-counter (OTC), food, beverage, household goods, health/beauty (HBA), personal care, cosmetics, etc.) - selling to BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Thorough knowledge of how to successfully navigate the Grocery Retailchannel
- Analytical skills necessary to draw conclusions, and make recommendations, based on data
- Complete understanding of syndicated data information sources, i.e. 84.51, Market 6, AC Nielsen and Information Resource, Inc.
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to develop, implement and measure sales generating programs
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong project management skills