National Account Manager
Job DescriptionConvergeOne: 1 Contact, 1 Connection, 1 Choice
ConvergeOne is the foremost, single-source provider of advancedcommunications and data technology for business. That means if it's digital, we connect our customers to it -- from phone systems and hardware to computer networks, application development, managed solutions and more. And we're 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing and supporting our customers' every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do best.
So, when it comes to joining a team of IT and communications technology pros who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice -- your #1 choice -- is ConvergeOne. Summary
ConvergeOne is a leading independent integrator of best-in-class business communications solutions and one of the largest Avaya channel partners. Through major growth we've increased our reach to being a Cisco worldwide partner and also expanded our portfolio with complimentary offers from VMware, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft and EMC. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for prospecting and expanding the customer base within your territory.
* Provides sales consultation, design, support, and management of customer activity involving but not limited to the collaboration, enterprise networking, data solutions and security products and services with primary focus in designated region.
* Establishes, maintains, and develops business with customers and potential customers in the assigned region to enhance the potential for meeting theobjectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
* Analyzes customer/competition situations, customer's business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
* Develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
* Ensures strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services. Develops and maintains technical competency in all products offered including all solutions from represented manufactures as well as professional services supplied byConvergeOne.
* Makes telephone calls and presentations to customers and potential customers, consistently adding new prospects and clients.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
* Keeps well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works toimprove sales techniques and sales knowledge.
* Provides sales support, marketing, services, purchasing/inventory to reach company objectives.
* Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with Supervisor when and if questions arise, and is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies to our customers.
* Maintains a sales forecasting capability and an active reporting procedure inaccordance with company needs.
* Strong knowledge in communications and data technology with specific experience selling Avaya or Cisco's product line preferred.
* Five or more years of direct selling experience is required.
* 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience
* Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses
* Strong presentation, verbal and communication skills are essential
* Demonstrated sales ability and technical aptitude is required
* Knowledge and track record of territory development including new business accounts
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is preferred
* Previous experience working in the technology industry is required
* MBA is a plus
1. Decision Making
3. Building effective relationships
4. Customer focus
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required ofthe employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.