Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilityrequired. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
- Experience selling to Healthcare
- Five or more years related experience in HVAC sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC Wholesale Distribution industry (value props, competitors, customers)
- Knowledge of HVAC Servicing contractor industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales to the assigned account(s).
- Generates excitement at each assigned account for Daikin Applied as a brand and a supplier.
- Makes regular sales calls to the various stores of the assigned account(s).
- Works closely with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements.
- Provides sales tools, marketing tools, promotional opportunities, replacement parts profiles and target customer lists to each assigned account to assist them in achieving their goals.
- Forecasts the demand for product(s) for each account and prepares a sales plan and strategy to meet those needs with Daikin Applied products.
- Communicates with the customer regularly to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
- Shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value-added service.
- Ensures that post-sale support is provided to assigned accounts/customers, as needed.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Provides feedback to marketing and product engineering teams for future product enhancements.
- Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
- Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
- Provides reports on the budget and sales activity for a given period of time.