Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Bell is synonymous with instilling confidence and enabling awesomeness, and as such our Bell National Account Manager (NAM) will build, elevate, and expand relationships with a strategic National Big Box customer(s) based in Bentonville, AR.
The ideal individual will have experience in and be responsible for developing and delivering against revenue and business development key performance measures. The NAM is also responsible for managing the entire corporate portfolio of products and services within the assigned customer base, while leading the customer account planning cycle and developing trade funding support. Additional requirements are below.
- Deliver against corporate revenue, and spend to sales goals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and communicates back to corporate.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Responsible to support corporate submitting weekly, monthly administrative reports and call reports as necessary.
- Achieves assigned sales objectives in designated strategic accounts and sales agency management.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company and account management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction & develops direct relationships with customer personal & sales agency.
- Responsible to develop annual sales & spend plan for territory inclusive of forecasting, planning, Co-op and other promotional spending, merchandising & planograms.
- Enlists the support of sales & marketing implementation resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience.
- Position is located in Bentonville, AR with up to 30% travel.
- A documented track record of achieving sales goals.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills along with the ability to establish strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking.
- A willingness to work as part of a team of dynamic and fast paced culture.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives and objectives.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled