We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for National Account Managers to join our team of over 10,000 global field employees in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Manager, National Accounts (NAM) is responsible for managing all aspects of national and regional accounts, under the direction of the project’s Client Lead. This includes developing contracts to optimize plan access, creating and following a strategic sales plan from our client and building strong relationships within their targeted accounts and clients.
- Execute the effective launch of new drugs in Managed Care accounts, PBMs, Medicaid PBMs, and State Government Accounts by introducing product lines to accounts with the goal to gain formulary inclusion and pull-through for the best interest of the client
- Develop and build strong relationships with all key Accounts.
- Collect competitor information, marketplace trends, and relevant client information to report to management.
- Communicate frequently to internal staff, including Client or NAM liaison and when necessary the Client’s Management.
- Participate in National and Regional Sales Meeting for the Clients.
- Complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Develop, initiate, conduct contract negotiations with Accounts to attain positive formulary placement for Client’s product.
- Manage and maintain existing contracts.
- Represent the Managed Markets organization at priority national payer organizations (e.g., AMCP, EMPAA)
- Perform all company business in compliance and accordance with all state and federal regulations, and within Company policy and Procedures
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, and implement successful strategic initiatives
- Proven leadership skills and strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7years’ relevant Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience with 2 years’ experience in Managed Markets; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.