Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains has many guest activities and on-site entertainment which makes Pacific Palms Resort a unique destination in the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.
Job Description and Role:
- The National Account Sales Manager position is responsible for generating group business for the northwestern states market segments and select other states to be determined.
- This position is primarily responsible for the Corporate Preferred market segment and all individual business and leisure transient activities within the sales department for Pacific Palms.
- This person will be expected to identify, meet with and solicit clients and accounts that utilize guest rooms with or without meetings primarily in the Southern California area.
- Daily activities include cold calls, telemarketing, e-mailing, document preparation, site visits, outside calls, attendance at trade shows representing the hotel, networking and prospecting for and servicing clients.
- Proactive and creative selling skills are a must as this is truly an independent property where leads most often must be found vs. incoming.
- The Resort is a member of two CVB and the Preferred Hotel Group to assist in lead generation and selling.
- 3+ years Group Sales Hotel Sales Management experience (Required)
- 2+ years of Supervisor skills (Desired)
- 2+ years of booking conventions, associations, and large company events (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills with a working knowledge of the DELPHI sales & catering account management system.
- Excellent phone skills a plus.
- The successful person must be a high-energy result driven person with hotel experience.
- The successful person must be a self-starter and be able to utilize strong time management skills.
- This person must also be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
- Booking conventions, associations & companies for resorts: 2years
- Hotel Sales: 3years
- Supervisory: 2years