Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 173 days ago
How you will do it:
As a National Account Manager you will meet territory, product-specific and service offering-specific sales goals to increase SimplexGrinnell Market Share within territory and vertical by selling across the SimplexGrinnell portfolio. You will meet strategic goals (e.g., sales to key accounts, increased vertical penetration, etc.) and increase penetration of products and services into existing accounts. The National Account Manager is responsible for:
• Strategic Planning: Develop and execute against strategic account plans
• Account Sales: Drive sales for all SimplexGrinnell products and services within assigned territory or set of key accounts
• Client Relationships: Work to maximize exposure to the customer C-suite in order to influence and provide customer value. Gains customer acceptance by explaining SimplexGrinnell value propositions. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with customers
• Cross-Team Coordination: Serve as a critical team member to the sales and operations organization. Provide required input to all SimplexGrinnell project or implementation efforts. Works with appropriate personnel in affected districts to generate proposals and deliver promised solutions. Pass new customer opportunities to local offices or other Enterprise team members. Team with Sales Support to deepen technical expertise
• Forecasting and Reporting: Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management’s strategic decision-making
• Stay up to date with all Healthcare related codes and grow expertise within the Healthcare vertical.
What we look for:
• 7-10 years in a sales or client service organization
• Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
• Proficient at uncovering key issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement.
• Proven experience selling into the C-Suite, preferably early in the sales cycle.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior level leadership.
• Able to read and interpret construction-related documentations (e.g. blueprints)
• Understanding of fire protection, communication, and security systems is strongly desired
• Good sales techniques and solid presentation skills
• Understanding of Healthcare is strongly desired